go to our web site is (website hidden)
to get a really good idea about who we are and what we do read about "us"...
The pictures you see are totally what you are getting and it is great! We enjoyed staying at Sharon's place.
Here an overview of our experience:
* The decoration was lovely, it is like the pictures and looks exactly like a luxury hotel room and has character. Also the bathroom was cosy and liked the ambience.
* You have your own privacy as it is in a separate building. You meet the host during Check in and when breakfast will be brought to you in the morning.
* It was very easy to park your car.
* The breakfast was really good (fresh little breads from the oven with jam and butter, cereals with fresh orange juice and fresh fruit & yoghurt and milk plus and tea & coffee), but even for Europeans a smaller portion than we are used to.
* It is also good to know that there is not a strong wifi connection in your room and you need to go outside to make use of their internet.
Overall it was a great experience, so would recommend you to stay here.
The most charming room, quaint town, and lovely breakfast basket! Our trip was enchanting....we loved the decor of the room, everything designed/placed/chosen perfectly, it was a dream room! The breakfast basket was incredible....granola, fruit, fresh oj, coffee....and again, everything perfect! We loved it!
Sharon and Paul are the most wonderful hosts! We greatly enjoyed their cosmopolitan spirit, warm welcome and the comfortable atmosphere of their home. It was a great experience and we loved the sophisticated furnishing of the light and cozy room (see pic). We felt very lucky to have found this gem. I highly recommend staying with them.
such great guest! Would love to have them stay again!