21st Century Globalization Possessed in a Human Body
I'm a fiction writer interested in the way globalization has changed the stories we write and the way we tell them. I want to tell stories that capture the early 21st century in transition, and I want to work towards creating a novel of the globe, all the while creating a language that travels from place to place, person to person, all the while creating a story or emotional moment for the reader. I'm still working on fulfilling my vision, but I think my first first novel, We, of the Forsaken Worldd, is a good step in the right direction. ISome notes on me:
1) I talk a lot. See profile.
2) I'm very energetic, loud, and sometimes, blunt, so coupled with the fact that I don't have the best read of people's personalities (who am I to judge someone I don't know?!), I can often offend, accidentally. Please make me aware if I've pissed you off. Please.
3) I like honest and direct communication, and that applies to my couch. If you want or need something, ASK!
4) I don't get along with everyone. I'm human like anyone else. Don't get mad with me if I wasn't what you were expecting from my profile.
5) I love literature. It is my life. I really do believe that I was put on this earth to write what I have to write. It probably means I will talk about literature and writing and art, and a lot. If such passion annoys you, then please don't say yes to me!
Kiran has completed online and offline ID verification.