I think it's quite unfair here with your review, so let me clear a few things up:
- we never left our husky for 12hrs a day like you mentioned. We usually leave around 10am, and come back around by 8pm, which is something he's used to due to our schedule.
- we only allowed you to walk him because you've asked, we've never asked for your inconvenience in the first place.
- the definition of "pets on premises" in your listing doesn't occur to us that the pet is a rat-like critter, who also have produced an unbearable smell with his/her dropping in the closet and stinked up your expansive condo. This was the whole reason why we want to terminate our stay early as the smell is making my wife nauseous and my throat start to react. We were very nice to offer this details in the private feedback on AirBnB.
- We appreciate that you allowed us to checkout early with full refund ONLY on the night we're not staying. And while it's true that we had to stay longer (in order to finalize where we'll be staying next), the refund at the end is still ONLY for the night we're not staying. Your review made it sounds like we stayed longer for free, which is not true.
- We were not aware of your uncomfort within your own home as you have acted very nice to us (just a front?), while at the same time we were very transparent as to how we've felt with the stay.
We were very nice to be mindful of the situation as nobody has any bad intention here and left you a neutral review, but it's obviously not the case on your side. So I want to be fully transparent on your condo here:
- the place is a mess when we checked in: kitchen was dirty, trash was not taken out, and the smell of the "pet on premises" didn't help much.
- there was nothing welcoming when we arrived. We even have to request for more towel.
- there was no offer for any complimentary snack or beverage like all the other AirBnB that I stay at. I got offer "anything in the fridge", which is also a mess. You guys are one of the messiest couple I've known in the AirBnB experiences.
- you'd be a fool to think that your "pet on premise" doesn't produce any smell. You're used to it, doesn't mean it's ok for your guests. Considering how much we paid for the "cleaning fee" and how nice the condo complex is, it's a disappointment at your place. The photos you show on your listing is also not of your own place, but staged photo of the complex show home itself.
I hope my feedback is helpful so you can provide a better experience for guests at your place in the future.