Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 74
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Waldorf school
- Terry & Clint's Airbnb Symbol
We live in one of the most beautiful places on earth where we have been privileged to live for the last 20 years. Clint grew up in Half Moon Bay, CA and loves to play tennis. Terry grew up in CT and has lived in Boulder, Manhattan & SF. We are school teachers at a private school here. As well, Terry has spent much of her working life as a food enthusiast and caterer (with the help of Clint) and she enjoys cooking fresh, healthy food from our farmer's markets. We are passionate about the environment and do what we can to be living a green and sustainable life all around. We love Santa Cruz and love to share it with people traveling through. We welcome guests from around the globe and we look forward to meeting new friends from different places. We love traveling and getting lost in new cities and discovering their food specialties. We also enjoy being in nature & by water, walking, music and life!
This section is for Guests reading about us prior to submitting a Reservation Request:
• Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace with a mission to connect each Guest with an ideally matched Host. As a Guest, you can better your chances of an approval by posting a profile photo and a bit about yourself (and also who you are traveling with if that applies).
• As a guest, you of course would want to know as much about your host as possible to assure your safety and peace of mind. Additionally your host also wants to know about the people that will be sharing his/her home.
• We have never met and we know nothing about you so take a few moments to tell me who you are, what you like, what are your passions, hobbies etc.. No need to write a book just a few lines to give us a sense of who you are.
• To improve the chance of your request being accepted a complete profile is essential. A COMPLETE PROFILE includes a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (no pets or children), and a verified email address and phone number. Doing these small things will increase the odds of an approved booking by tenfold. This is true for inquiries you make of any Host, not only us.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. It only takes a few minutes and it shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)