Hi there and welcome to my Airbnb profile!
I'm a recent college grad with over a year's worth of marketing experience. Travel is a budding passion of mine, and it can be difficult to embark on adventures abroad. As I continue to pursue my career goals, things should change for the better!
Everyone deserves a life filled with adventure. As long as they treat others with respect, let the good times roll.
5 things I can't live without
• Fruit (Nothing like a slice of watermelon on a hot day)
• Exercise ("I believe that when the body is strong, the mind
thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins)
• Family (All that I am today can be attributed to my family. Thanks Mom!)
• Soup (I prefer Seolleongtang for the soul)
• Glasses (To see the world in high def)
Style of traveling?
Keep things things simple for everyone I meet. TSA? Shoes off and ready to go. Check out? Dirty sheets and washables in a pile. A place to crash? Nahh... why not a place to rest?
Sorta? That Henry Rollins quote? Pretty much sums it up.