Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 34
- DC Public Schools Teacher
- Lee's Airbnb Symbol
What are 5 things you can't live without?
1. My wife. I love her more than anything in the world.
2. iPad. My life is tethered to the iPad, including my love for...
3 and 4. Music and movies. I give all movies and music a chance; it's a great way to find upcoming artists or genres that you may miss. If you want specifics: Music - 60s, 70s, anything that has a vinyl record, The Doors, Pink Floyd, The Civil Wars, I could go on. Movies - Small independent films from a Landmark Theater or big superhero blockbusters. Netflix is also a great way of finding smaller films or titles you may have forgotten to see in a theater.
5. Exercise. I am a keen fitness fanatic. Running/jogging/walking is a great way to discover a city, and the best views of mountains are on a set of skis.
Share your favourite travel destinations
1. Pyrenees, France. If you love nature and vacations heavily outdoors, then this is a location for you.
2. England, UK. My family is there, but I am not; so it is one of my favorite destinations.
3. Chicago, IL. My wife's family is there, and it has something for everyone on every budget.
4. Dublin, Ireland. Home of Guinness. Enough said.
5. NYC, NY. It's New York City. You can go there every weekend and do something different.
6. Anywhere on the Alps, Europe. I love to ski!
Other things I love
Food. I love food. I'm especially partial to a British-style curry, which means it's a northern Indian or Pakistani curry. I enjoy searching out the foods to eat in a place because food shows a lot of the culture of the location. Like music and movies, I'm willing to give everything a chance.
Tell them what it's like to have you as a guest or host:
What's your style of travelling?
Backpacking with a suit inside. I like to travel as light as possible. For a weekend trip, my wife and I can fit all of our essentials into 1 carry-on. I'm active, so I'm usually up early to get the most out of the day, and then I relax at "home" after dinner. If there are kitchen amenities available, then I enjoy making breakfast and a snack for the day, as well as dinner if there's a farmer's market nearby. The suit is in case there's an event involved: fancy dinner, wedding, you never know!
Of Airbnb hosting?
Never done it because our place is TINY (and our contract says we can't...).