Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 04
- In 2011 and 2012 I did promotional work for one of the UK's largest retailers.
- Thomas's Airbnb Symbol
Hi everyone! My name is Thomas. I am originally from Brisbane, Australia and have just arrived back in Queensland, Australia after spending all of 2011 and 2012 in London, UK on a 2 year working visa! Had an absolute blast working there, exploring and checking out some of Europe's finest cities!
2012 travel highlights:
Paris, France (used Airbnb here for the first time)
Hamburg and Berlin, Germany
Madrid and Barcelona, Spain
Rome, Italy (stayed in a fabulous Airbnb homestay here!)
The cherry on top of my travel cake will be New York in Spring, 2013!
Hmm, 5 things I can't do without...............
1. My iPad. I have most of the Angry Birds games and have been playing this ridiculously addictive game called PunchQuest. Silly fun and non-stop addictive at times...................
2. My shoes. I like walking through the cities I visit as opposed to hopping on tourist buses, and my shoes mean alot to me! Besides, how often do you see a barefoot traveller.....
3. Sunglasses. Okay, maybe not for when I was in the UK (used them about 5 times in the 2 years I was there), but I hate squinting and not the biggest fan of hats....
4. Good food. Stayed at a rather popular hostel in Lisbon, Portugal where the hostel cooked delicious food every night. So, so good! I asked the chef if I could take her back to Australia...............
5. YOU! Made many really friends from all corners of the globe during my 2 years in UK and Europe. As the saying goes: it is about the journey and not the destination!
Looking forward to meeting you on my travels.