Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 06
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Violeta's Airbnb Symbol
Hi! Nice to meet you! An engineer turned artist, I love the ocean, high mountains, and nature in general, and travel as often and as far as possible from my home bases in the US and Europe. My favorite travel experiences so far ...
- trekking in the Himalayas in Nepal
- snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- dipping in natural hot springs in Iceland ... or anywhere!
- tasting local cuisine in France ... and Italy ... and Greece ... yum!
- doing pretty much anything in Middle Earth a.k.a. New Zealand
I used to host in Cambridge, MA, when I lived in the "big city". (See reviews dated prior to 2014.) After moving to beautiful Cape Ann in Massachusetts, I am now ready to welcome Airbnb guests to my new home.
I'm also interested in a "home swap" with other hosts around the world. Norway, Denmark (including Greenland!), Ireland, and Spain are high on my to-go list and I'm always happy to visit again Iceland, New Zealand, and Australia! High-altitude places in the Alpes or the Rockies will be great as well, so I can train for my next Himalayan trek.
Thanks for reading my profile. See you at home or around the world!