* A (not so young anymore) couple living in a peaceful southern Cali home with two bedrooms to spare.
* We love to travel and experience new culture, food, people, etc.
* Our favorite destination was Istanbul is where we took our profile picture 2 yrs ago, and absolutely loved its history, food, and people. Seoul is where my (Nancy's) hometown and we also love Puerto Vallarta, Shanghai, Beijing, NY, Paris, London, Milan, etc. We've never been to Hawaii yet...
* We're pretty relaxed and easy going.
* We try to keep our home clean but can't guarantee our sofa is dog hair free T.T, but we always have a lint remover handy around the entrance.
* We don't cook much, but we know lots of local eateries and cafes.
* In our free time, we like to take our dog hiking / beaches / parks for fun and play.
Greg "Nancy used to love reading, but now all she does is play games on her stupid phone."
Nancy "It's what I do for work, I'm not playing, I'm researching, and I read on my phone. I'm just waiting for the next Haruki or Sedaris."
Greg "Nancy likes boring foreign movies with subtitles...zzz. She's never seen STAR WARS or STAR TREK, she can't finish any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings with me."
Nancy "Greg fills my netflix list with B movies with sci-fi, zombie, vampire movies. He hates that I check the reviews before choosing a movie. He used to hate foreign movies because he doesn't like to read the subtitles, but I introduced him to movies like "Lives of Others" and "Pan's Labrynth" and now secretly agrees that there is more to movies outside of Hollywood.
Motto: Be the person your dog thinks you are!
한국어도 가능합니다 :)