I'm a writer and teacher - in my 40s. I write about the mind, body and spirit and teach empowerment, resilience - that kind of thing. I spend most of my time either writing, reading, or doing one of the many sports in the area. Lately I've started to build apps, which is quite fun.
I work either in cafes, in my room(which has an office) or at the local net cafe. library etc. I don't usually sit around the apartment and do nothing. Sometimes I'm away altogether. The prompts on this site tell me I should share my favorite food, film etc, so here goes:
- favorite food = Mexican, Asian, Italian
- book I'm reading = Free, Born to Run, 4 Hour Body
- favourite countries = Nepal, Indonesia
- last film I liked = Walk the Line about Johnny Cash
- I like things to be simple, minimal and fun
- I'm easy going.