Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 38
- Audio Editor, Radio DJ, Voice Actor
- Deutsch, English, Français
- Tim's Airbnb Symbol
Hello, my name is Tim.
I'm a Dublin native who's lived in the city centre for the past 10 years or so (apart from two years in a gate lodge in Abbeyleix, but that's another story).
I work in various sound and music related areas - voiceover artist, audio engineer for an animation company and radio/live dj. In a previous life I was a professional drummer, and I'm itching to get back playing again.
I love anything to do with:
- bikes (building, repairing, touring on them)
- food (my god I love food, the only thing I won't ever eat again is a pig's ear)
- music (making, playing, dancing to)
- travel (having travelled a lot with work previously, travel of the leisurely type is on the agenda)
I'm a big fan of meeting new people, especially the positive, interesting and inquisitive type.
I look forward to showing you around Dublin.
I'm happy to recommend places to eat, watch movies, drink, wander, avoid, browse.
I can even lend you a bike if you need one.