1.Very neat and smart condo. It provided everything we needed to prepare our own meals (we have food allergies).
2. The condo is on the sixth floor with a very good view from the balcony. Both the living room and master bedroom have very large sliding glass doors on to the balcony.
3. We wanted to walk the Gulf of Mexico beach and we did ... everyday.
4.We also enjoyed the great heated pool.
5. The management was very helpful with our questions.
6. Other residents and guests we encountered were friendly and sociable.
7. The close location of the condo to points of interest in the area which we visited were great (e.g., Corkscrew Sactuary, The Rookery, the Everglades, Naples Museum of Art, Naples Botanical Gardens, we even took a day trip by catamaran from Marco Island to Key West).
8. The entire experience was a success story for us.
9. Needless to say, we would definitely do it again.