Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am an American from SW Florida, I am currantly working as a civilian contractror in Afghanistan. I need a beach front please to flop for two weeks. We work 12hours a day 7 days a week, so I wont be doing much of anything but staring at the Ocean
Monica has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Monica's place is very comfortable and in a nice location. It is a great setup for two couples, two bedrooms with their own bathroom on either side of the living area. We had a few complaints - many lightbulbs missing or burnt out when we arrived, so we bought some and replaced some. The condo was not as clean as we expected - bathrooms not well cleaned and the dishes in the open front cupboards were covered with greasy dust. We did a load of dishes in the dishwasher right away so we would have clean dishes to use (we had to buy dishwasher detergent as well). We were also frustrated by the lack of internet. The router shows WIFI, the WIFI shows up on our computers, but we were unable to obtain a password so we could use it. So we had to go to McDonald's every morning to retrieve email, etc. Overall, a good experience, but a little disappointing.
Excellent property. Honeymooned for 8 days and really felt peaceful.
Would stay again. thanks Monica!
1. price/day very reasonable.
2. Great master shower (no tub). Rain shower head and full shower tiling felt great. Best shower experience i've ever had.
3. simple checkin/check out
4. location was super peaceful. near shopping and mangroves. 10 mins from great parks. Walking distance to nice Marina.
5. Master Bedroom very comfortable(could not get fan lights working but ok for evening rest). Master very clean and smelled fresh
6. surrounding neighbors very quiet and mostly empty. city has lots of old folks with pets in strollers. 0.0 weird but nice.
7. fully working kitchen
8. Monica has great decor taste.
9. washer and dryer worked great.
1. when walking into property via front door one is hit with a strong "old pet" smell mostly felt in the common living area of the living room. If you have a sensitive nose bring candles. Smell only in living room and quickly disappears once settled in but noticeable when entering condo every time.
2. $2 tolls one-way when entering cape coral. $6 toll to enter sanibel island.
3. garbage bins far from condo. not easy recycling.
4. no internet in condo though dsl equipment is there.
Everything up to par. House clean and well equipped. Good access to shops and nice suburban neighborhood.
On the cons side it is bit far from the nice beaches and we found check in time excessively late (4pm).
We stayed there for 3 nights and enjoyed it. Very nice property and area.
This is a very nice condo in a lovely, quiet neighborhood. We were very comfortable. Although we were only 2, there was plenty of room for 4 people.
Beaches, parks, and sailing were an easy drive away. Restaurants and a grocery store were easy to find. we found everything we needed in the kitchen.
I never met Monica but she took great care of me! Her home was in a great, safe location. Very attractive inside and out. Close to restaurants and stores. I was able to see Sanibel Island several museums and parks. All close by. Monica stayed in contact by email and I would definitely stay again if I was in the area. This was very a very good, peaceful and restive week.
Monica is so great! I can't recommend her enough. Great guest, great communication.
Monica was a great guest to have and I have no hesitation to recommend her.