Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
I am from New York City and would like to travel.
I am an accountant looking to spice life up with traveling haha.
Rico has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We were appalled when Rico checked out from his 6-day stay at our apartment. He clearly showed (let alone put in) ZERO effort to maintain the apartment in an acceptable cleanliness condition.
Rico returned the apartment with:
(1) crumbs on the floor all over the apartment (it is actually quite amazing how crumbs are literally EVERYWHERE, like it's amazing how noodle crumbs were scattered underneath the bed);
(2) sweet soy sauce drips along the sink on the kitchen counter top;
(3) leftover rice noodles in the cooking pot (that he hid in one of the kitchen cupboards - if you don't want to wash it, put it in the sink, don't hide it in the cupboard);
(4) pizza sauce splashes all over the microwave;
(5) extremely oily/sticky dining table; to name a few.
We had to hire a 3rd party cleaning service to help us clean the unit as it was unbearably gross.
Totally unacceptable. Utterly disrespectful.
Rico was a great guest. Easy communication, responsible and he left the place spotless. Would be happy to have him stay again.