Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 78
- Ecole Normale supérieure, Sorbonne
- I teach French both in high school and college and I'm a book critic
- English, Italiano
- Rachel's Airbnb Symbol
Hi, I'm Rachel !
Five things I couldn't live without ?
- Books (I teach French in high school and have been a book critic for ten years now - moreover I did a lot of jobs in my life, like translating Harlequin books for instance)
- My friends, especially our little group of six persons who met in elementary school (and it was 35 years ago !)
- My family (my mum, who's a French as a foreign language teacher, is a wonderful person, and my dad too)
- My baby cat Victoire (I've always live with cats, and love them madly ;-) - but of course she wil be away with me when guests come !
- The town where I was born, Annecy, near the Mont-Blanc, with its gorgous lake and mountains
And yes, I have a life motto : "Never never never give up" (Wiston Churchill) :-)
As for my favorite travel destinations : NYC (I lived a few months in Park Slope, Brooklyn, because my boyfriend was living there when I met him), Israel (where I have family and friends), Morocco, Mexico, Maurice Island (Pacific ocean)...
I think, all modesty apart ;-), that I make a good host : for example, I'll be there to welcome you (with a glass of French wine if you like it !), and show you how everything is working in my flat (dishwasher, washing machine, wifi, tv - which, I have to admit, is small, but has many channels, including a lot of foreign ones-, etc.) and my great neighborhood, with a all the places of interest and... my personal secret addresses for great food, cafés, shops... and much more !
Looking forward to meeting you soon !