Hi, Nice to meet you! This is Boa form BoA guesthouse! Hope you enjoy traveling and having a lot of fun with us!
Boa has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Location was within walking distance to the metro; the front desk was friendly and helpful. The facility was clean and I didn't have any issues with the amenities/(website hidden) worked awesome. I didn't have a car, but there were parking spaces and the private bathrooms were small but doable for a guesthouse. The beds were a little harder than what I am used to, but I was expecting it. Overall, it was exactly as expected and a good experience.
Response from Boa:
Thank you very much for great review. Hope to see you again, Take care! :)
BOA guesthouse fits all our requirement
1. One single room that fits all in the family of 6
2. Location close to eating, shopping, subway,
3. Very warm and friendly hosts available 24 hours. Manager Boa and family so creative in setting up pantry with lots of info guides. She took some time to explain places to visit and how to get there the shortest way.
4. Dedicated prayer room for moslems. Even cooking utensils reserved only for moslems. All rooms with kiblat signages. We strongly recommend moslems friends to this guesthouse whenever visiting Seoul.
5. Very clean and new facility at reasonable price. Truly value for money.
6. Heated wooden flooring, very comfortable esp during freezing cold winter.
7. About 3min walk to subway, which also leads to Hongik Univ. Plenty of eating places and shopping, all within reach.
All in all, it has been a great experience for us on our first trip to korea. Certainly the place to stay when we visit Seoul again in future. Very satisfied indeed!