Thank you Weihai for your positive feedback. Unfortunately, unlike hotels, it is very difficult for an apartment to cater for continuously flowing hot water :)
Glad you had a pleasant stay at the apartment !
Would like to thank Fredric for his feedback. The guests left the apartment very clean and are very polite.
Nonetheless, we would like to point out the following:
- The guests agreed to pay for the extra night upon Booking his stay.
- Unfortunately the guest booked the apartment immediately using the 'Book Now' button and did not message us before to ask to be flexible in pricing/dates.
- The guests checked out out at 7pm on their 5th day.
- The guests never asked for compensation.
- Our check-in and check-out times are very flexible as described on our Airbnb Profile
- The guests did not warn us immediately about any issues in the service shaft. We always attend immediately to such matters.
- With regards to heating, we did our best to provide this, even though Heating is not listed as one of our amenities on our Airbnb Profile. Given Malta's hot climate, we rarely get any requests for heating.
- We usually charge extra for heating, but we did not for these guests.
- We have been flexible in the past, and will always be flexible with our guests.
- We also believe in client satisfaction, and our reviews over the last couple of years are a testament to this.