Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 01
- Trinity College Cambridge
- Self-employed actuary
- Français, Italiano, Türkçe
- Peter's Airbnb Symbol
Hello. Tim and I are pleased to call the Clock Tower of St Pancras our home. This is part of the fast-growing area which is Kings Cross in Central London. Being so well-connected within London, the UK and Europe, thanks to Eurostar, makes the Clock Tower an ideal base for any visit to London.
We moved to Kings Cross 30 years ago and have seen the area change from a dingy area of deserted rail depots and run-down shops to a district full of new restaurants, hotels and shopping and transport connections.
I am a pensions actuary, but nowadays I am involved in many other things, such as property maintenance and development, charity trusteeships, beekeeping and taking holidays myself in Airbnb properties elsewhere.
As a City of London guide myself, I have a passion about the warp and weft of my town and relish the chance to share this enthusiasm with my guests.
We are fond of books and the flat is well-filled with them. We enjoy travel especially to Turkey, music, Mathematics and the cultural opportunities presented by our capital city. I also have an interest in sundials and their design.
Our flat is always ready for visitors. We like to keep it clean and uncluttered, such as you would expect in a good hotel space. But it is not a hotel - it is a home we like to share with you if you stay. We cannot always be there but we will make you feel welcome whether we are or not.
The motto on our sundial - Numquam advenit dies crastinus - tomorrow never comes. Seize the moment while you can.
Note to Guests
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• In your profile please include your phone number in case we need to contact you urgently.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)