Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a pre-medical student at the University of Houston. I also work as a research assistant in the Biology and Biochemistry department.
Dustin has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Nice to meet him, very nice and respectful guy with a lot of energy!!
Dustin was a calm and kind guest, sometimes funny.
*He stayed one month at my place and he mostly respected the place.
( Well, he did broke something but i didn't ask him for any money. Aren't I very nice?^^)
I met him at the station and spent one afternoon with him showing him the neighborhood. When he had a question about paris i always tried to help.
* When i share a place with someone i try to know the person better, so i offered him to go out with my friends twice. He didn't want to so i just stopped asking. He is not very outgoing.
* Dustin is a vegetarian so don't expect to share meals with him. You may sometimes offer him food and drinks but he won't do the same and he will drink your beers without asking.
* He said in his messages that he smokes but he actually only smokes a little and still managed to complain about it in his evaluation even if he was warned. Well, i guess future hosts will like that about him.
* He said in his messages that he is OCD and he really is with his stuff, so i guess he won't leave a big mess at your place. On the other hand, if you live a long time with him (1 month for me), you will realize he expects you to do all the cleaning and he will never offer help.
I rented the room for a cheap price (Paris in August!) and i didn't realize i was to be a maid. He event left some disguting things in the fridge (boxes with some food that was getting reaaally bad, so i had to clean the boxes....arg).
* Ho, and he will complain about the noise in your evaluation even if you live in a big city (I mean, waaaah, Paris is noisy !! No kidding? ). Yes, once in a while you hear people in the street. Just to be clear, my street is very calm compared to other streets of Paris.
*** So i guess if you rent your entire place, he is a good choice. But If you share the place with him, maybe not.