Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Venha pra Floripa e hospede-se conosco, você vai poder descobrir todos os encantos da Ilha da Magia.
Juan has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I loved staying here! I only stayed for one night because I rented another place that wasn't ready yet. I wish I would have just stayed here. Awesome place. Awesome people. Very laid back. Clean. Close to the airport. Right on the beach. Short waking distance to restaurants. I would definitely stay here again! Highly recommended.
Una bella casa en el centro de la Lagoa, Juan y Lucía siempre estuvieron muy pendientes de mi estadía. La casa cuanta con todo lo necesario. 20 puntos!!!
Excellent séjour dans cet appartement parfaitement situé dans Lagoa de Conceiçao ! Tout correspond parfaitement à l'annonce. Juan a été un hôte parfait, toujours disponible pour nous guider et nous donner des conseils sur les activités et les restaurants à découvrir ! Je recommande très fortement ! À noter qu'il faut prendre un bus pour aller à la plage (10-15 min).
El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, a metros de la playa. Es lindo lugar para encontrarse con gente de todas partes del mundo que viaja. Es un hostel chico, limpio y con la cocina muy bien equipada. Las habitaciones son aceptables, colchones cómodos pero poco ventiladas. El baño esta bien y siempre limpio. Una linda experiencia ideal para conocer gente.
It was an incredible experience. Prime location and spacious and comfortable apartment.
A beautiful hostel located directly behind the dunes. There was always someone of the hostel to talk to. I had a really pleasant stay there. Highly recommend staying there.
Three of my friends and I travelled from Canada with the intention of going to Rio for Carnival, but decided to check out Florianópolis first for a quieter surf vacation experience on the enthusiastic recommendation of several other globetrotting friends. This hostel was difficult for taxi drivers to find, but the location is superb, and it has a really cool vibe. It's about a two-minute walk to Campeche beach, which is pristine and not too crowded, even in the summer. We shared the room with two other respectful travellers. There were small lockers available in the room for storing travel documents, etc., and locks could be rented for a small fee. The front desk staff were very helpful, providing us with directions on the transit system, suggesting daytime activities, and arranging surf lessons. There were well-attended social events lined up every evening. The bathroom is small, and sharing it among six people was of course challenging. The room was cooled only with a single ceiling fan, which made our nights quite sweaty, and the bunkbeds were not particularly comfortable but acceptably so, as we did not sleep very much. The washing machine and clothesline were a convenient touch. We didn't use the kitchen, so we can't comment on that, but most guests seemed to cook frequently. The numerous hammocks lining the courtyard are an awesome bonus! Overall, we had a wonderful experience here, met some lovely people, and would highly recommend the Floripa Surf Hostel.
O Juan foi muito simpático e atencioso e ajudou sempre que necessário durante toda a estadia.
Tanto o quarto quanto o hostel são extremamente limpos e bem cuidados. O quarto é exatamente como na foto e a cozinha é muito boa, além de possuir diversos tipos de utensílios. Não precisei usar nada do que havia levado de casa. Achei legal o fato de ter redes e cadeiras do lado de fora dos quartos.
A localização é excelente. Não foi difícil chegar de carro e o hostel é praticamente na praia, basta atravessar uma pequena duna e se chega à praia do Campeche, onde se pode facilmente pegar os botes que levam à ilha (o preço para atravessar é um pouco elevado, R$ 80 por pessoa, mas vale cada centavo pela beleza da ilha e pela facilidade de acesso).
Também há um mini-mercado perto onde se pode comprar de tudo, além do centrinho, onde há alguns bares e restaurantes.
Posso dizer que tive a melhor localização e experiência possíveis e pretendo voltar assim que puder!
The experience was very bad, but there were some good aspects and I want to make sure that I outline both in a good way.
- Unsafe sleeping area: You can tell the place was not developed by a professional developer by the refinements, but most importantly the height of the ceiling. It generally isn't higher than 6'5" across the house, but right in the BED area it drops to around 5'5".
It is really bad and dangerous - both of us hit our heads several times when we got up. If you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the first days you are not really paying attention to a low ceiling as your half asleep. Well, you don't need to be a giant to hit your head on the ceiling and we have. One time it was so bad my head hurt for two days and felt severely impaired with a headache. Not safe, be careful. From a frame of reference, I am 6'1" and my friend is 5'9". We both had the same problem.
- Insects: The apartment is reasonably clean and the landlord had the cleaning lady come to make sure we had it clean for the second week we were there, however it does have insects all around. We found ants in a few places and the bathroom generally has a few worms here and there. I don't know if this is because of the rural area it is in, so not a terrible thing, but however something to consider. Also, make sure you close all the windows (and you will see what I mean by not professionally built when you try to close them), otherwise you won't sleep because of mosquito bites.
- Bed sheets are too small: The bed is probably around a queen size, but the bed linens couldn't be more than a full bed. thus if you barely toss around in bed you end up wripping them off. Essentially we would wake up every day half of our bodies sleeping straight up on the mattress. Generally it's not hygienic to sleep on mattresses.
- Location: Both positive and negative. It is in the laguna area, which is a chill area with lots of surfers, easy to get to restaurants and coffee places. Certainly positive, the negative is that you can't go to any beach without any sort of transportation. Also, if you like electronic music this is not the are you want to hang out it. All in all a good area, but I highly advice to rent a motorcycle to get around the island.
- Landlord: He is very nice and very responsive on quick relatively standard things. He helped us by calling a cab to get back to the airport and we found him waiting for us when we arrived. He also made sure the house was cleaned before the second week of our stay.
Cómodo, tranquilo y cerca de la playa. Muy recomendable si se busca descansar y recorrer el sur de la isla que es la parte más linda. Juan en todo momento fue muy atento con nosotros y nos recomendó los mejores lugares, definitivamente volvería!