Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 54
Offline IDPersonal Info
- University of California, San Diego
- Blossom Organic Skin Care
- Tricia's Airbnb Symbol
Hello!! I have a cute little house in Normal Heights, which is close to downtown and minutes away from so many great attractions. It's a fun, artsy part of San Diego where you can walk to anything. In fact, some of my favorite restaurants are within walking distance from my house. : )
These are some of the places where I like to spend my time:
1. Coronado Beach or Wind-and-Sea Beach in La Jolla
2. Shopping at boutiques in North and South Parks
3. Breakfast or Brunch in Hillcrest / AND the Hillcrest Farmer's Market on Sundays. The best.
4. Seeing a film at the Landmark Ken Theater (right down the street).
5. Drinking a beer at The Blind Lady Ale House (good food and good beer and I can walk there) : )
And that is just the very, very tip of the iceberg....so many more great things to see and do!
By the way, don't forget to schedule your facial and/or massage at Blossom Organic Skin Care while you're here - we offer a special package for Airbnb guests. Just mention that you are a member and you qualify.
See you soon!