Hello, I'm a based in London and I'm curently studying for a PhD in Psychology.
Some facts about me:
- I currently spend the vast majority of my time on my research. I like to deconstruct and build things up again (we're talking ideas, here... although give me some lego and I'll play the same game).
- I'm always interested in learning more about different cultures and listening to people's life stories. A long, insightful conversation has my neurons smiling.
- I enjoy spending time with creative open-minded people. I tend to get on best with people I'd describe as 'visionaries'. The world is a little less concrete than it can seem.
- I generally don't like to party like it's 1999. Or even 2012. I'm likely to be a quiet and respectful house guest, who at the most disturbs any books you may have on your shelves.
- Lastly, I should add that I'm a non-smoker.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me...