Phone number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 74
- University of Florida/ Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- English, Español, Português
- Chloe's Airbnb Symbol
Five things about me:
1. I was born in Miami, Florida but live in Europe currently. As a southerner, even though Miami is more like a microcosm of Latin America, I'm a big fan of sweet tea and southern hospitality.
2. I have spent most of my summers travelling -alone and with love ones- , and one word to describe me is "wanderlust." Although the word is meant for those who hike, like those on airbnb I prefer the comfort of a more comfortable stay, but travelling is something I thoroughly enjoy/need; and I think that the cultural experiences opportune by travelling help explain my own self-existence.
3.I also love languages –I speak Spanish and English fluently along with conversation Portuguese—, and in my opinion communicating with someone in their own language is one of the most intimate ways of communicating.
4. My favorite professor calls me sunny. I'm a people person, people naturally feel my warmth and optimism. I love meeting new people and listening to their life stories. I am that person on the plane or metro that people naturally spill their lives too and I inquire with sincere interest.
5. I keep a note in my blackberry of profound things I see or hear from interesting people in street markets or bazaars who barely speak my language, to billboards, to my dental assistants last words.
wild fact: I’m a vegetarian, I don’t eat red meat, fish, or chicken. I don’t eat seafood but occasionally I like fried lobster from Joe’s in Miami. I don’t it eggs but I eat cake. And I don’t like milk but I like café con leche. There are exceptions to every rule but I swear I eat no meat!
My favorite quote is: I dream my paintings and then I paint my dreams. - Van Gogh