Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am from Ireland. I work as a Film Producer. I like to surf, love sports, music. I'm very easy going.
Rob has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
This is the second time I have booked Robs place and it was once again a lovely experience. Perfect location, great house and a very helpful and generous host. Would definitely book again.
Rob was away so I never got to see him. He was however quick to help with any issue. You enter almost directly from outside into your room with bathroom, so it's very private. All as described, had a excellent stay and would recommend this place to other travelers.
Wonderful place and I trully recommend it! Rob is really nice and the mews, the apartment and the neighbourhood is great!!! Go for it and I hope to come back soon!
A very helpful and hospitable host, thank you for all your help .
This was my second stay at Robs and I will be returning again (if he'll have me). Can't beat location and comfort. Dalston Garden and cafe oto right next door. Lovely.
Wow. I am not quite sure how to put into words how incredible our trip to London and stay at Rob's place was, but I'm down to give it a try:
Rob is a fantastic host, and the guest room was perfect for our 8-day stay. Plus, the location absolutely can't be beat!
* Private bathroom
* Locking room
* Location next to Dalston Central Central station (4 blocks)
* Clean house
* Laundry available
* Central Location
THINGS TO DO:
* Leandro Gerlich's 3D house is only two blocks away, and is fun for all ages! (website hidden) this to see exactly what it is, as it's hard to explain, and bring your camera! It's so much fun.
* There are two theaters three blocks away - do what we did and grab a seat for one of their $7 shows! It was awesome to see an independent theater in action!
* Go to The Breakfast Club in Spitalfields and ask to see the Mayor. They will take you to a secret speakeasy through a Smeg refrigerator into the coolest bar and eatery in London! A MUST TRY!
* Head down Kingsland Road for the BEST Turkish food you will ever eat. Try Mangal 1 - it's phenomenal. The portions are huge, so get ready to take some away with you.
* If you're like us and craving fresh veggies and fruit, go to Arancini Brothers around the corner from Dalston Junction, and enjoy the most amazing risotto ball wraps filled with veggies and fruit and a special garlic sauce. Great for vegetarians!
* Shoreditch is a must see if you're into graffiti art, independent shops, design stores and cafes, and it's either two tube stops away or a 20 minute walk!
* Brick Lane has amazing markets and culture and is just a short ways away from Shoreditch.
* The Barclay's Bikes are all over town, and are available to rent for a small fee - they ride like a dream and are a great way to traverse the city using your own manpower.
* Definitely check out The Drowned Man: A Hollywood Fable if you're into interactive plays - it's a must see for the more adventurous traveler - we loved it so much we saw it twice! TIP: Search for the hidden passageways to see even cooler parts of the play! (It's a 30 minute tube ride, but well worth it. The show sells out so book it early!).
* Double Decker Bus Tour - the Nighttime Edition! We HAD to do touristy stuff one of our days, and our highlight was the nighttime tour of London on an open-air double-decker bus. Bring a camera!
Rob's flat was AWESOME, and I would recommend it to anyone. Plus, I'm convinced the location is the best in the city, as there is so much to see, do and experience! I'm positive you will love it as much as we did!
Mel & Sam - San Francisco
Me and my friend stayed at Rob's mews for over three weeks and it really was a perfect place to be. Rob couldn't have been more helpful and the whole thing was really smooth. The location and transport was ideal and we really found a sweet neighbourhood. I would stay again in a flash. Thank you.
A lovely mews house with brilliant transport links into central London. It was exactly what we were hoping it to be and a brilliant Air BnB experience. Would defo recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the London area.
Thanks so much Jon you guys are welcome any time. R
Rob stayed for 11 more nights in our flat. He was a good guest to host. Recommended to other Airbnb hosts
Rob was a treat to host. He was punctual, considerate and trustworthy. Definitely recommended to other Airbnb hosts.
Rob was a polite, communicative and friendly guest. I fully recommend him.
Rob was a great guest, easy to communicate and left the flat clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend him!
Rob is a super friendly and nice guy, a pleasure to have around. Thanks for staying!
Rob was easy to communicate with, before and during his stay.The apartment was spotless when he left. For sure I would host him again.
Rob was a great guest--a supremely nice guy, easy to talk to and respectful of our space. He would be welcome to stay again anytime, though he found a place of his own nearby. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Thanks so much for having me! Hope you're well.
Rob was a fantastic guest. Very clean, respectful, communicative about arrival/leaving times...you couldn't ask for more in a guest.
Rob was a lovely guest, easy to communicate with, and he and his girlfriend left the apartment in great condition. I'd definitely host him again.