Visit create.airbnb.com »
Currently doing my MBA at INSEAD, France
Keen traveller and big fan of cerebral films and live music.
Amazingly convenient location! Just overlooking the busy Puerto Banus marina. Lots of bars, pubs and nice cars and boats around. Llewelyn was a great host and responded promptly to any requests we had. Thanks Again for all your assistance and hopefully we see u again.
The location for the Port is superb, it's a noisy party of town and you don't really go there to tuck up at 11pm with your hot chocolate. There is no AC and the symbols on the hire implies there is. The bedrooms are very small, and there is a lot of existing clothes and general stuff around the apartment that makes it feel you are actually using someones home, which is the true essence of AirBnB. The bathroom feels old and need of refurb. This may sound harsh but at this price point it should be higher compared to others I have used in the same street. No light switch in the bedroom, only a table lamp, it was one bedroom converted in to two. Would I stay again, yes. The view is perfect and the terrace great.
Fantastic location, friendly host, amazing view and spaceous apartment. We could not have chosen a better location for our trip. We were two girls travelling for holiday, beachklubs and restaurants.
Fantastic location, all essential amenities provided in the apartment. Views over the harbour are incredible. Contact with Llewelyn was no problem at all and it was great value for money. It's an amazing apartment!
The appartement is exactly how is describe is very well located, well furnished and clean. We had a very good time there and we Will come back for sure. Very goog communication with the agency who welcome us in. Thanks a lot.
We enjoyed our stay at Llewelyn very much. The apartment definitely is as nice as the pictures show, clean, perfectly located.
I just can highly recommend Llewelyn and this beautiful apartment.
I would like to provide some honest feedback about my experience at this apartment. While there is a lot to love about this apartment, there are also some potential flaws that people should be aware of when deciding whether to stay.
Lets start with the positive:
1) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. This apartment is mere STEPS from the marina, and all of the nightlife (bars, restaurants, clubs) that goes with it. A short walk over is the beach where you can eat lunch at a restaurant, or rent a deck chair. Underground parking is also mere steps away (it is very expensive at around 30 euros/night, but I think that's standard for puerto banus)
2) Beautiful terrace. The picture does not lie - the view is stunning, and LLewelyn has done a great job furnishing it to make it very comfortable. We spent many an hour there.
But then, the negatives (and there are a few):
1) Coordinating arrival can be a bit challenging. Llewelyn is out of the country (I believe) so key pick up has to be coordinated via a porter. There is no way to contact the porter directly, and Llewelyn often responds to emails after a delay of up to several days, so there is a good chance you are stuck waiting to get in. I waited for over an hour when I arrived. Generally speaking, the lack of timely responses from Llewelyn, and no good way to contact the people directly (the only phone number i was given was a UK number which went straight to voicemail all day) is a bit of a pain, and was the source of much frustration and stress for me. Note than when he did respond, he was very pleasant and helpful - he offered some good advice on restaurants to eat at.
2) The apartment, when we arrived, was a bit dirty - there was sand in the bathroom sink and no toilet paper. In addition, the four-person apartment only had two bathing-sized towels.
3) No air conditioner. Its not unbearably hot at night (in September when i visited), but a/c would have been a god send in the mid afternoon heat. Fans were provided in each bedroom, which helped a bit.
4) The bedrooms are TINY. This place feels like it used to be a 1 bedroom with someone at some point putting a wall in the middle. One bedroom has a king size bed, and the other has a full and an uncomfortable day bed. If you travel with a group of four single friends, it might not be the most comfortable. Also, we weren't able to get the window open in one of them.
5) The apartment is a bit run down (there are small golf ball-sized holes in the bathroom ceiling).
Tout d abord nous sommes arrive et malheureusement nous sommes resté attendre plus de 3 heures pour recevoir les clefs.
De plus sur les choses presente dans l appartement il est precisé une climatisation alors qu il y a seulement des ventilateurs.
De plus l appartement est mal entretenue , lunette de cuvette cassée en deux, bidet qui ne fonctionne pas goutte d eau tombant du plafond. Pas de lumiere dans une des chambres, bref je ne vois meme pas pourquoi demander une caution pour un appartement entretenu de la sorte.
Le seul plus c est que l appartement est tres bien situé mais bref ce n est pas le plus important.
had a great time in this apartment! The apartment was exactly as shown in the pictures!
The view is amazing & totally worth it.
The apartment is in a great location in Puerto Banus, less than a minute walk to the main port area of bars and restaurants. The balcony has a great view across the port - perfect to sit out and have a few drinks before heading out to dinner.
The rest of the apartment is quite traditionally decorated and was clean on arrival. There were towels available for us to use which was great. One of the bedrooms is quite small (a normal double bed rather than a king) which was quite cozy and would probably be better suited to a couple rather than two friends (as was the case for us), but it was fine for a long weekend.
We arrived on a late flight into Malaga, but this wasn't a problem, as Llewelyn had arranged for the concierge to let us in when we arrived into Puerto Banus. The apartment felt safe and secure.
Would definitely stay again - great value for money.
Llewelyn was a great guest. He left house clean and in perfect order. It was easy to coordinate with him check in and check out. I deffinitly recommend him as a guest.
Very nice guests...
My pleasure to meet Llewelyn, fantastic guest, we have perfect comunication, my apartment stay in excelent condition, my very high recommendation.