Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hello i m Benjamin,
I m 30 years old, I live and work in Paris. I like art, literature, design, "cinéma", "gastronomie" and lot of other things. I lived in Norway for years, i have family in NY, so I am open minded with foreign culture.
Benjamin has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We stayed 3 nights in the flat. It has a great location and view of Paris and Benjamin had fast respons to our mails and SMS. The flat worked well but the toilet and toilet seat was not so nice.
Very well located apartment, small (though comparable to others from Paris) and an excellent view.
Buy baguettes and croissants at boulangerie 50 meters from the apt (closes at 10am) and feel like a local on a street packed with tourists.
We stayed in Ben's flat from Oct.1-4. We came in via train, and his flat was very easy to find off the Saint Michel metro stop.
- Excellent location to all amenities and even more amazing view!
- Easy access to the flat, easy to find and keys make it nice to go in and out
- Fairly quick response times from Ben
- Very comfortable bed and lovely fan for those humid nights
- Great hot water supply for showers and washing up
- 6 flights of stairs is harder than you think! After a day of walking around Paris, it was a daunting task to walk the stairs, but if you're able bodied, it's worth it for the view you have
- Very poor toilette room. It smelled very badly of mildew and wetness, and the toilet seat was broken completely off its hinges. Made going to the bathroom unpleasant
- Pretty busy and high tourist area. We didn't mind because the Notre Dame made up for it, but the noise could be a bit loud in the mornings, and the tourist restaurants down Saint Severin street are awful! Even though they are close, don't do it!
Otherwise, we had a good time. Love that we experienced Paris from a birds eye view, and the overheard sight of Saint Severin church and Eiffel Tower are worth it at least once!
We stayed at Benajmin's place for 5 days, i could describe the experience as - just ok! this place is in a great location, but its very messy, when we first got in, we could not sit down because of the dust around us, (this place was not cleaned (and i mean a general cleaning) in ages! opened the fridge and we almost vomited. I do believe that for the price we are paying (he could get a house keeper to really clean the place)
old furniture, old rugs... other people's stuff (yogurt, and spoiled food).
Benjamin wasn't ever there to welcome us, we had to wait on the door till he answer his phone and tell us how to get in.
So if you don't mind all that - i would say it is a ''great'' place to stay at :))
Все понравилось. Замечательное расположение, очень удобно добираться из аэропорта (и Орли, и Шарль-де-Голль). Хороший вид из окна.
Надо учитывать, что на седьмой этаж надо пешком подниматься.
I was greeted by Benjamin upon arrival, check in was really straightforward and smooth. The apartment is a perfect base for the exploration of Paris and a place to rest your head at the end of the day. You can even see the Eiffel Tower from the window! 6 flights of stairs helped me burn off all the cheese that I ended up eating.
The stay was great. Benjamin was a great host, going above and beyond to make the stay enjoyable. A perfect location with easy access to just about everything. Even a view of the Eiffel Tower out of the window.
I stayed at Benjamin's flat with my husband for 8days. A cozy home with the best location!
Right next to great boulavards, Notre Dame cathedral church, Cite, Marais, the metro station/bus and tour bus station (just at the corner of the building). Benjamin speaks good English and so kind he's up to introduce great spots to tour for real French experience (not too touristic spits). There are shampoo, soap, body cleanser, 4 towels, dishes/cups, pretty much all you'd need.
Typical Parisian apartment. Small and cosy. Could not be in a better location if you are looking for the more vibrant area of Paris