My name is Patrick, I'm an entrepreneur who enjoys hosting people from around the world!
My aim is to provide clean and simple accommodation which offers everything one could reasonably require while away from home.
Reflecting upon my own experiences of travelling the hosts' attitude always makes a huge difference to guests. For this reason I try my best to ensure you're comfortable and feel at home.
Over the past few years I've been earning a living by subletting rooms within my home, mostly to people staying for over a month but generally less than a year. This has worked out well and I have had the pleasure of living with people from countries as diverse as Senegal to China and many others too.
Having discovered Airbnb I'm now focussing on accommodating people for shorter stays. This requires greater participation on my part in providing clean, comfortable facilities for you.
I love sharing meals with people although I don't always cook for my guests. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen so long as they clean up after themselves.
I'm handy with graphics software so I can print customised maps for people according to their individual tour plans within London. Naturally I know a few places in London that are known mainly by locals. I am happy to guide people around these places time and energy allowing.
Today I continue preparing both rooms for my guests and having fun meeting people from all over the world.
Please be in touch to discuss your travel plans and hosting needs. I will do my best to accommodate you both in your preparations and during your stay.
All the best and take care!
Extra Info About Me:
- I was born in France and raised in England.
- I eat lots of cereals, salads & fruit, occasionally meat but seldom fish.
- I cycle everywhere, both for pleasure and as my primary means of transport.
- I enjoy exploring new cities and undiscovered places.
- I'm an avid book reader (although mainly non-fiction books related to my projects and interests).
- I'm politically liberal.
- I'm spiritually agnostic.
- I try to be mellow, patient & friendly with others while seeking the bright side of life.
- I obtained an undergraduate degree by training as a youth and community worker.
- I enjoy being an Airbnb host for a number of reasons, mainly because I enjoy meeting people but also because I like having plenty of free time to pursue my other goals, projects and interests.
- I have too many projects to list, maybe we'll have time to talk about them if you stay?
- My life motto is 'futures untold'. To me it means that anything is possible, that we are in control of what happens and that we may make positive things happen if we choose..!
Remember, if you have any questions about me or the accommodation, London or England then please feel free to contact me. I will try to respond quickly and be as helpful as possible.
Once again, take care and hope to see you soon!