Hi my friends,
I'm looking forward to hosting you !
This is best price in Vienna, you can't find a cheaper and better one in the whole city.
You will share my small room with me, I sleep in an other bed, don't worry :) and I work here during day.
There is a double couch with linen, pillow and cozy blanket.
I speak German, English, and a bit Russian as well. We have a kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilette. It's a really cozy apartment. Maybe I can help you and give some useful advices for Vienna.
I'm happy to share my Couch with international (website hidden) guests on a daily or weekly basis as I experienced the same when I travelled a lot. You'll have access to my washing machine, bathroom, piano + kitchen for self-cooking, or many cheap restaurants and all urban facilities nearby. Vienna university + city center is a few minutes by bus and metro, several cultural activities ar within 500 meters available. Free WLAN at the cafeteria in 50 meters distance.
I'm geografer and like to travel also myself very much.
My 2 kids are grown up already.
Usually I work in the afternoon and evening,
on weekends I do cultural and sports acitivities.
* breakfast (wide range of different müsli, cereals, yoghurt, milk, coffee, cacao... whatever you want - here you find it)
* I can borrow you (for free) an Austrian Prepaid Simcard including a Nokia cell phone for calling in the entire stay at my place
* I can borrow you (for free) my second Notebook, so you don't need necessarily to bring your laptop when you stay here and you can feel free to use the web when you want
* if you need an adapter for your english/american chargers, I have one, so no need to bring heavy stuff
* I can help you through the city, if you wish I can be your personal Vienna guide :)
* I have a small car - I can eventually bring you to places that public transport doesn't serve :)
Please note that in the entire house smoking is not allowed. For a clean and healthy environment I hope you respect that rule.
I accept only people that have profile picture with their own photo on (website hidden). the guy on the photo is me. :)