Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Je suis là pour rendre votre séjour agréable. N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez des questions.
Terikwa has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The host canceled this reservation the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
J'ai été très satisfait de mon séjour chez Terikwa. Il a été très sympathique au téléphone. Je recommande à ceux qui souhaitent un séjour agréable et tranquille au cœur de Paris et à moindre coût de prendre contact avec Terikwa
Communication for check in was okay.
Location was perfect. Very close to the Eiffel Tower and walking distance (30 min) to everywhere else.
That is where the positives finish.
For the negatives .......
1. The apartment is nothing like the pictures. They have either been photo shopped with all whites enhanced or were taken the day the apartment was renovated (many years ago I imagine)
2. The bathroom is in serious need of renovations. Water damage with a bit of a mouldy smell.
3. As mentioned by others, while not the fault of the owner, toilet paper goes in the bin and cannot be flushed.
4. Sheets were very unlikely washed prior to our stay. Hairs on the sheets etc and just that dirty feel to them. We re-washed everything.
5. Couch that is covered with a colourful rug in the pictures was probably made in 1980 with a number of stains etc.
6. Coffee table broken
7. So much old food and bits and pieces in the cupboards from either the owner or previous AirBnB occupants. Needs a good clean out.
8. Bathroom door handle is broken and cannot be shut.
In summary. Had we paid 50 euro a night we wouldn't complain. But for a 100 euro a night. Go elsewhere.
Would not recommend.
i ll apreciate your advice we fixed all your request hope to see you next time you will see the progresse thanks
A basic apartment, in a truly excellent location. Terikwa was flexible in trying to accommodate our arrival and departure times. Thanks.
The flat is on a great location, very central!
Around the corner are some restaurants (bar du central is especially a good one!!)
The flat is nice. It was clean and good enough for us 3. Bathroom is tiny and toilletpaper is not allowed to flush thru the toillet so goes in the garbage can (which is very small, luckily we were only there for 3 nights)
There were two things that needed fixing and Terikwa took care of it the following day plus a nice present!
I was a little afraid after reading some of the bad reviews but we had a great stay and I'll come back again and recommend it to others!
Very good location, all you need is around and the size of the flat suitable for three or even for persons
El barrio es bueno, hay varios supermercados y panaderias cerca. El departamento es similar a las fotos, aunque impresiona mejor en las fotos. Pude llegar facil al departamento, acordando con él. Lo unico que no tiene wifi ni televesion, no funcionan.
Buena locación , como para moverse caminando, es muy seguro, el departamento es lindo. Pero tiene sus detalles, algunas cosas rotas o que no se podían hacer funcionar por mal estado, jamás lo vimos al dueño y la coninicacion no fue la mejor , no son dos piezas, es una y un sofá cama, para 2 es EXELENTE , para tres masomenos y para 4 personas se complica ,
Great apartment and location.