My husband and I are 29 and 34. We are respectful and relaxed house guests. We've used Airbnb numerous times and even in couple different countries. It's our go-to way to travel. Our favorite destination so far has been to Cinque Terre in Italy!!! And indulging in amazing seafood in Seattle.But to be honest I am more of a travel enthusiast/obsessor/dreamer than an actual traveler. I don't have a whole lot of big trips under my belt but I am working on slowly changing that.
Thats where Airbnb comes in nicely, helping out on the budget end of things. Not to mention all the great people we've met along the way.
Some of my bucket list adventures that I'd like to enjoy some day include:
- Seeing the Northern Lights
- Visiting Machu Picchu, Peru
- Climbing Half Dome, Yosemite
- Staying in a Tree House in Costa Rica (there's an awesome one right here on Airbnb)
- Go to the Isle of Capri to swim in the Grotto
- Indulging in cheese and wine on the French Riviera
- Having cafe au lait and hot croissants in Paris on a rainy day
- Going BACK to Cinque Terre!
- Going back to Ireland!
- Eating everything under the Tuscan sun.
- The Swiss alps!
- Maybe dragging my mom out of the county to face her fears of travel. I just don't get it. How are we related?!