We have been host to over 270 guests, and this is the first such negative review we have received. Please note the following points:
1. She asked for $190 refund after they stayed over night at our home.
2. If they did not like the room, they could cancel the reservation,
but they did not do that and they spent the night at hour home.
3. If they canceled and left our home, we would been glad to refund the whole
4. This is like a customer going to a restaurant and order food and eat the food.
After eating all the food, the customer stating that she is not going to pay
because she did not like the food. This will be unethical and unthinkable
to do that.
5. What they did to us is also unethical and unthinkable.
6. Our towels are new and clean which we bought from Macy's.
7. To satisfy our customer's needs, guests are given a completely separate set of
dishes and utensils to use.
8. To satisfy our customers, we have refrigerator for customer use only
That is why we have a sign for "for customer use only." on their refrigerator,
We believe we respond to Anagh's unreasonable, untruthful baseless negative