I moved to Oregon about 15 years ago to learn to surf and enjoy the NW!
Daniel has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The location was amazing! Daniel was quick with responses to questions. The place was great, very large and open.
My boyfriend and I spent four days here over the 4th of July, and we had the greatest time. Check-in was a breeze, and the place was very clean. Unfortunately for us, we arrived in Oregon to unseasonably hot weather (it was 80 degrees in Depoe Bay that day!) so the place was a little warm-- but after a day with the windows open the place was cooled down. Here's a breakdown of the place:
- open layout, with a lot of space for the amount you're paying.
- centrally located, you can walk all over depoe bay which we took advantage of. We walked to get food, look at the gift shops. It is literally 5 minutes away from everything depoe bay has to offer.
- the private balcony is great. The view is beautiful.
- has all the essentials if you choose to cook. The kitchen is great and we used it a lot! You might need to buy certain specialty items but for the most part, everything we needed was there.
- it has a washer & dryer! We left a pretty much new bag of Tide detergent packets there as well. A tip, though. You need to hold the washer door in after you start it, or it will not start (something to do with the locking mechanism). We discovered this quickly and it was no problem. Super convenient for all of our sandy clothes!
- the place has wifi and cable, if you feel like winding down with creature comforts at night.
- the water pressure in the shower is great!
- other reviewers have commented on the mattress. It is definitely "spring-y", but honestly we were so tired from exploring all day that it did not at all affect our sleep.
- it is right on the 101, which can get pretty noisy at night but it never woke me up.
- we did have to buy more toilet paper, as we could only find one roll in the place. That was not an issue though, there are grocery stores within 20 minutes of the place.
We had a fantastic time on the coast, and Daniel was very prompt about sending instructions for check in. The place is cozy, convenient, and I would recommend stay here-- especially if you're going to be doing lots of exploring.
Heaven! The view can not be beat. The surf shack was perfect for a romantic getaway. The hot tub and shack were clean and efficient. We cannot say enough about the view. The bathroom was stinky, but as to be expected with a compost toliet, it added to the secluded feel! Breathtaking. Simply a once in a lifetime experience. Would highly recommend!
The place was very clean and was conveniently located for a fishing trip we did out of Depoe Bay. The view and patio balcony were wonderful as well. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone trying to get away to the Oregon coast.
This cute condo is in an awesome location, right in the heart of Depoe Bay. That being said, this also means there is some noise from the large truck traffic on 101. It was not an issue for me as a heavy sleeper, but others in my party were awoken multiple times. Also of note, the mattress in the bedroom is in need of replacement and was quite uncomfortable with many pressure points from the springs. A new mattress would do wonders for this otherwise well appointed condo.
Centrally located in Depoe Bay. Really not a beach there but certainly a good place to watch the ocean and sunsets. Space appears to be converted retail. Everything is as stated. Queen bed good. Double needs help. Furniture dated. Dan responded quickly to all questions. Our experience was 7/10.
Great location, comfortable sleep. Was traveling with my Teenage kids and we all had a bed. Would have loved to have coffee and fixings provided in the morning,but found a coffee/breakfast shop down the road.
Host is exceptionally quick with communication and responses to questions. Home is in an excellent location. The lay out of the home and amenities are quirky if not rustic.
The place was clean and cute with a great view of the ocean. Daniel was a friendly host who met our needs well.
The only concern we had was the mattress since there are errant springs that can get a bit pokey.
Response from Daniel:
Brandi, thank you for the heads up about the mattress, I have a new one going in this week!