Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Sabrina has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Unfortunately, we had a really AWFUL EXPERIENCE with this apartment.
We stayed for 2 weeks and had some major issues like:
1) NO HOT WATER for more than 10, 15 minutes.
2) The ELECTRICITY DID NOT WORK properly which the owner said she would fix and never did.
3) She charged us for the electricity 5 times more from what she told us initially.
4) Did not bother to show up when we checked out (I guess she couldn´t even face us after this disastrous experience).
BEWARE! Don´t be fooled by the nice pictures. The place is old and has MAJOR PROBLEMS.
If you want to know other problems we had:
- The electrician said that the wiring of the electricity is so old that the place could CATCH FIRE at any time!
- The place is very very cold. We had to have a heater and the air conditioner on and this still wasn´t enough. I even got sick because it was so cold there (even in the bathroom).
- Bad WIFI connection.
- Bad cell reception.
- Because of the electricity problem, we couldn´t use the microwave, the TV and most of the plugs in the apartment.
- 24hs of screaming children between a kindergarden nearby and the kids who live next door.
- The curtains do not block the sunglight, so be ready to wake up as soon as the sun goes out.
- It´s not quiet at all! You can hear every sound from the street (cars, people, etc) like they are right next to you.
- The refrigerator had a terrible smell, like rotten food.
- The bathroom has an air extractor that instead of refreshing the air, it sends inside an awful smell.
- The kettle was impossible to use as it was old and rusty, had to ask to replace it.
- For the first 3 nights we almost couldn´t sleep because of an old meter that made such a loud noise. Luckily they took it out after insisting several times, but it´s something that shouldn´t have been there in the first place.
- The outside space was dirty and very poorly kept. Couldn´t use it.
The owner at first seemed nice and answered all my questions quickly (before we rented it and when we arrived) but after a few days there I didn´t get any answers at all from her. We stayed the 2 weeks with all these issues. As you can tell, not something I would recomend at all!
I don´t know why the other reviews didn´t mention all these problems, but I wish they had so we wouldn´t have rented this place.
So I´m writing this honest review so that someone can take our experience and don´t make the same mistake as we did.
The apartment was fantastic for our family. Plenty of room lots of bedrooms (three separate ones) and well appointed kitchen. Living room and dinning area made down time and family dinners enjoyable.
Sabrina was easy to contact and very friendly and helpful. She even had a Pack-and-play waiting for us in the apartment for our young baby.
Will probably stay again in the future.
Clean, quiet, comfortable, convenient location. All the comforts of home. What more can I say?
We had a great time staying with Sabrina.
The studio offers great value for money, it's convenient, cozy and comfortable. The bed is huge and the outside space - lovely.
We recommend it.
Great location if you want to be in Raanana. Private outdoor area, very comfortable apartment.