I’m Vanessa, 34, Brazilian, married and a working mom of a nice and very easygoing 4-year old little girl.
My passions in life are:
• First of all: my daughter and husband;
• My home (is there anything better than taking care of our own place?);
• Cake Design;
• Cooking (mainly elaborated meals);
• Movies (either on cinema or at home);
• Writing (someday I hope to write my own novel);
• Animals (once I did want to become a veterinary but I wouldn’t be able to see them sick and die);
• Architecture and Interior Design.
Now that Nicky is more independent at 4yo, I intend to start traveling the world. I want to know many, many places - its History, people, culture, habits and daily life. I want to experience every place I go like an habitant – using public transportation, going to supermarkets (I love exploring supermakets and all the options in products and brands), parks, etc.
Staying in other’s place is like staying in mine. I like organization, cleanliness, having things in place. I’ll return the place exactly the way I receive it. No worries about it.
If there is anything else you want to know from me, do not hesitate to contact me. It will be a pleasure to answer your questions.