Hi! Let me attempt to describe myself **without** this sounding like a Personals Ad in the Village Voice. (I'm married.)
So, lets see: I'm a New York City gal, born and bred and appropriately and humorously jaded, who loves nature and the West Coast. I'm a journalist, writer, and current professor of the history of psychology. (So no worries about wild parties from me! Just some good humor, laughs, and Woody Allen-esque analysis.) I'm involved in various social causes (GMHC, HRC, RT, PNA, etc.) and have a rescue dog who prefers to stay in the Big Apple, a la Zsa Zsa Gabor, while her mommy travels to nature. I like to have fun, meditate, relax, and meet people from all over.
Air BnB asks prospective tenants to offer our "life mottos." As such, here's a batch:
* "Bleeheeeeh!" -- Fran Drescher, laughing, on "The Nanny"
* "We're gonna be on Broadway. Broadway! Broadway!" -- The Muppets Take Manhattan
* "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything
without losing your temper or your self-confidence." -- Robert Frost
* "I don't roll on Shabbos." -- The Big Lebowski
* "Someday we'll find it--the Rainbow Connection--the lovers, the dreamers, and me." -- Jim Henson
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope it's helpful. Please let me know if I can answer any further questions or provide references. :)