• Riazat
  • Email Address
  • Facebook
    762 Friends
  • Reviewed
    4 Reviews
About Me
King Edward VI School, Regents Park Girls Southampton
Español, Français, Hindi, العربية
Riazat's Airbnb Symbol

Visit create.airbnb.com »


Hey, I’m Riazat!

London, United Kingdom · Member since April 2012
Report this user
You have reported this user. Undo?

I'm 37, a professional, lived in London on and off since 1998. Lived in Hackney for most of that time too. Moving 99% of my stuff into storage on April 28 and taking the remaining 1% through SE Asia in May. I start a Masters in War Studies this September at King's. I have no allergies, I don't smoke. I eat most things except offal. I like cake, classy magazines (Private Eye, Economist), Radio 4, swimming outdoors and green open spaces. Thanks!