User experience designer with a focus on creating enterprise software that feels as enjoyable to use as consumer software (like Airbnb!). Enjoys yoga, salsa dancing, eating good food, museum-going, and warm beaches.
I have a lifetime of experience as a considerate guest and roommate: I shared a room with my sister growing up, and have always lived with at least one roommate since college. I remain mindful of people's spaces, always clean up after myself, and never commit roommate sins like using metal utensils in a nonstick pan or keeping people up past bedtime.
Places I Want To Go:
- art touring, shopping, and eating in Paris
- exploring historical sites in London
- hiking, ziplining, and kayaking in Costa Rica
- swimming and boating in Palawan, Philippines
- a yoga retreat would be nice too
Life motto: “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”