I am a half-Polish, half-Norwegian girl separated through those two countries (but mostly living in Szczecin, Poland). Right now I'm living and studying in Warsaw.
Although I can call myself an imaginative person, my life woul be tougher without:
1) MUSIC and festivals, concerts & that kind of events.
2) CATS - especially one - Lula. She's been with me since I took her in 2009 from my colleague.
3) BAKING - that's what I'm doing to kill the bad mood and relax.
4) VOLUNTEERING - organising workshops for young journalists and working as one in a magazine
5) at last but not least... MY FRIENDS. Without them I wouldn't be able to work in society normally.
I'd like to visit Portugal (fado!), Spain (Almodovar!), France (impressionism!), Netherlands & more.