• Hilde
Verified ID
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
    (▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 75
  • Reviewed
    26 Reviews
  • Offline ID
    Personal Info
About Me
RWTH Aachen University
Deutsch, English
Hilde's Airbnb Symbol

Visit create.airbnb.com »

Hey, I'm Hilde!
San Francisco, California, United States · Member since March 2012
You have reported this user. Undo?

Originally from Cologne, Germany but have lived all over the place. I have lived in Belgium, spend a year in France as Au pair, worked for a year in South Africa, and then a couple of years in Munich and Frankfurt. Since 2004 I have been living in the US (New York and San Francisco) with my husband Markus and two children Alexander and Renee Sophie. My children are 6 and 9 years old and very sweet 90% of the time. The other 10%, oh well...
We are easy going, down to earth and humorous people who are into sports, like to spend time outdoors and love pets.

In 2012 we fulfilled a longtime dream and bought and remodeled a beautiful 4br, 2400sf house in Tahoe Dollar Point which allows us to spend time with friends and family while having fun at the lake. Though Lake Tahoe is mostly known for it's world class skiing and the olympic ski resort in Squaw Valley (yes, we love that too!), personally, we almost enjoy the place even more during the summer since there are so many things to see and do besides skiing.

We try to be good guests and to treat other people's property respectfully and expect the same from our guests. Should there ever be a problem please talk to us and I am sure we can always sort it out and hopefully make it right!