I'm a 46 years old lady . I like reading and meeting friends . I studied cinema and television and I spent most of my time in this field.
I stayed at this apmt for 8 days from April 15 to April 23. here are few things I liked about the place.
1. Very close to Metro termini so visiting Rome with Metro is convinient.
2. You have shops and resturants very close to this place.
Not good things:
1. You have to share internet with the owner of the flat as only one connection is allowed at one time, multiple devices cannt be connected.
2. Apmt is very small, so eventually you have a bed room and very small bath room and even small kitchen.
3. Shower curtain in bathroom is not fixed so cannt take weight of the water and keep coming out.
4. Water from Shower comes really slow, so we had to fill it in the tub and take a bath, but since bathing place is so small that you cannt have tub and yourself at the same time in the baathing area.
5. since the time we went it was cold and heater can only be turned On in 7-10 in the evening which made little uncomfortable at times when it was really cold.
6. Had to wait 1.5 hour outside the apmt to get the keys as the person who suppose to meet us on our arrival came late and we had no way to enter in the house.
this could have avoided as owner lives in the same building and could have taken us inside instead we waited outside at road.