I am a Professor, Stress Reduction teacher and Mindful Relationship Coach. I love Yoga, dance, prayer, meditation, and African Culture (spent my childhood in Ghana West Africa. I like to Speak Spanish, dance, watch comedy or Sci Fi, and play board games like Settlers of Cattan. I have lived and worked in Spain, Cuba, England, Portugal, Italy, Panama, Jamaica, France and Costa Rica. I am learning French and I welcome deaf guests though I only know the alphabet.
5 things I love about my house
1. Gorgeous hardwood floors.
2. Jacuzzi tub
3. View of the Bay Bridge
4. View of the Coliseum, Fireworks, Ball games
5. Big huge kitchen. I love the guests who make magic in my kitchen, or help with dishes when I cook.
5 Things I love about myNeighborhood
1. Mills College saline Swimming Pool
2. Oakland A's and Raider Games at the Coliseum
3. 7 minutes to Alameda Beach
4. 7 minutes to great hiking in the Redwoods
5. A 3 way tie between my cool neighbors, the taco truck and the public library on 48th Avenue.