Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
A bedroom in my apt I'm interested in renting with a private bath. There is wireless internet and printer, TV/Cable. I like to meet new people from all over and love to travel. I have two sons one in college. I like to meet new people.
Debbie has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
What a nice stay!!! I felt during six days like if I was in my own house. Debbie gives you a real home in the better neighborhood you could stay in Brooklyn!!! Do you know wich is the better park in NY? The Brooklyn Bridge Park!!! Five minuts walking from the appartment!!! If you want you can go to Manhattan walking in 20 minuts but if you prefer you have only one stop to wall street. Thank you Debbie and thank you airbnb for this fantastic experience!!! I hope to come back soon.
We really enjoyed staying at Debbie's place. The room was so calm and cosy after our long days tour. Unfortunately, we didn't saw Debbie very much but she welcomed us very gently, allowed us to have breakfast every morning and to come and go as we pleased in her home. She tried too to help us looking for a conveyance to the airport. We highly recommend this place to anyone visiting NY.
Debbie was a great not-in-your-face kind of hostess, giving us the freedom to come and go as we pleased. Her location could not have been closer to visit with our son just a few blocks away. Our bedroom was large and really comfy. Debbie's referral to a great chiropractor saved the entire trip when I arrived off the plane with a disabling back issue! This was a great experience and we look forward to using Airbnb again.
Debbie was lovely and accommodating and the sweetest hostess! She made my visit feel like being back home for a week. The room was large and spacious and I had the bathroom all to myself. I'd highly recommend it it anyone visiting NYC!
Debbie is an amazing hostess and a very wonderful person. I recommend her bnb to anyone traveling to NYC. While there, I felt as welcome as one would feel when visiting a good friend. Transportation was very convenient to and from the airport, and her place is conveniently located close to several wonderful Brooklyn historic sites. I was very comfortable coming and going as I pleased, without feeling like I was inconveniencing anyone. It was as if I was in my own home with all the conveniences from coffee to a comfortable night’s sleep. I will undoubtedly request a return visit.
I really enjoyed staying at Debbie's place, she was very kind and helpful. The apartment was clean, spacious and privacy was not a problem. Cats were very friendly.
We would recommend Debbie's apartment to anyone who is visiting New York.
1. The room we rented was big, clean and cozy. The bed was not queen size, but it was still ok for a couple. The apartment itself is large, convenient, well-lit and clean. We had a bathroom almost to ourselves, with great water pressure. We didn't cook anything in the kitchen, although we could, but the fridge and coffee maker were useful.
2. The apartment is located in Brooklyn Heights. It's not the most exciting of Brooklyn neighborhoods, but is a short train ride from lower Manhattan and is very accessible via many subway lines: the 2 and 3 trains are a three-minute walk away (Clark Street Station), the A and C trains about six minutes away (High Street), and ten minutes will get you to the 4, 5, 6, and R trains on Borough Hall/Court Street Station.
3. In the close vicinity of the apartment you can find a supermarket, two diners, a nice café (Tazza on Clark Street) etc. The famous Brooklyn Bridge is within walking distance.
4. The building has convenient elevators and a buzz-in door. Some of it (but not Debbie's apartment itself) is being renovated (as of May 2012), but that doesn't cause much noise—except for the occasional hammering or loud voices in mornings (if you're a late sleeper, earplugs might help).
5. Debbie is a great hostess. She was welcoming and friendly when needed, and at other times, she was usually not around. There are two charming and friendly cats in the apartment, which we adored. We warmly recommend her room.