Hi Dav I'll address everything you've mentioned-
First of all I called you twice before your stay and then once after- a) to welcome you and let you know to contact me if there were any questions and b) to check in on your stay after. You did not ever call me with anything or even return my calls. I felt that it was not only rude to ignore the calls but also if you did have concerns or questions you never reached out. That is poor etiquette.
1) you're the only guest who had ever complained about the fold out sleeper couch. I always leave behind plenty of pillows and extra foam mattresses to add to it if you want extra comfort but I see you did not use any of this.
2) The condo does not have a parking spot assigned and I never say in the listing it does. There is plenty of street parking and there is also paid parking if one chooses. I made this very clear to you beforehand.
3) trash chute is right by apartment elevator clearly marked trash chute. You're the only guest who has ever had an issue with this. You don't have to walk outside or around the building. You must have made an insane amount of trash for 3 days (over 50 gallons of trash!!??)
4) I told you about the temporary situation of the inner door because the previous airbnb renter right before you broke it. I repaired it as best as I could before you got there and it does close. The main door in front closes and locks perfectly - I don't see what the issue you're making is.
5) I told you there were renters before you plenty ahead if time and that Checkin would be 6pm. You had plenty of time to plan ahead. I had more airbnb renters coming after you so that's why you needed to be out by 12pm - so I could have the place cleaned for next guests.
6) in all the time living here I have never seen the laundry situation you bring up. You understand it's also in the middle of summer and there may be lots of other vacationers spending the weekend too?
Now I'd like to address how you were as a guest.
It seems like you have a negative attitude. You're the only one who has ever complained. You left tons of open fruit behind which when I came back had an infestation if fruit flies in my condo. The bathroom was left filthy with urine all over. (3 days and all that urine around the toilet!?) You left my couch all messed up and I had to take a lot of time adjusting it back. You left food all over the kitchen. Neighbors complained to me that your toddler daughter was running all up and down the hallways creating a ruckus.
I was very disappointed in the state of the condo after coming back, the disruptions caused to neighbors by your daughter and then all of this negativity to top it. You did not call back one time to discuss anything if you had questions.