Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 70
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Pompeu Fabra University, Juan March Institute, Autonomous University of Madrid, Yale University
- Inter-American Development Bank, World Bank, Spanish Agency of International Aid
- English, Español, Português
- Alejandro's Airbnb Symbol
Hi, I am Alejandro. I am originally from Barcelona, working on international development in Washington, DC while I finish my PhD in Political Science (some day!). I have lived in Guatemala highlands and in Peru, besides Spain and the USA.
I have been told that I am pretty friendly, down to earth and welcoming, so I guess these are positive features for a AirBnB host or guest!
A little bit about myself:
1) My life motto comes from the French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (the guy who wrote the Little Prince): "What is truly important is invisible to the eyes"
2) Five things I couldn't live without: Family & Friends, Unexpected Adventures, Sunsets, Oxygen, and Latin America...
3) My US friends say that I am a little bit of stereotypical European:
- I tend to think that driving 70 miles is a lot;
- I use public transportation and bikes most of the time;
- I grew up in a bilingual region (Catalan/Spanish), and speak several other languages;
- I like to go for a (purposeless) walk...
PS. If you want advice and tips regarding your visit to DC, I'm happy to give you some!