Hi, My name is Richie, 32 yo, currently completing my CPA Studies, but have dreams of travelling the world. As the famous quote by St Augustine: "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." With this "motto" my beautiful fiance and I, intend to see the world and all its beautiful cities, one by one, crossing each one off from our travel list.
we are slowly learning how to pack lightly on our travels, however the 5 things i cannot live without are:
1. my fiance, she would be very disappointed if she wasnt number one
2. comfortable shoes, for exploring the great cities on our list
3. a good book, to keep me entertained on long flights
4. my favourite pyjamas, everyone has has to have one
5. and an open mind, for the possibilities and opportunities you may encounter wherever you go
i love getting lost in a new city, to be able to see the world with both eyes wide open. but also treat different cultures with utmost respect. and with that in mind i have always maintained and treated every place i have stayed in as if it was my own. as a guest, i ensure that cleanliness is important and made sure it has been left as the owners would have wanted it.
as i love to explore on foot, i find this the best way to explore places as the locals would. there is no better feeling than finding places and things that may not normally be found in travel brochures. but i do welcome the friendly advice. i enjoy tasting the local cuisine, as well as the sights and sounds.
i hope to see all the beautiful cities one by one, however long it may take me =)