Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 39
- New York City College of Technology
- CVS/ Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
- English, Español, Sign Language
- Darimar's Airbnb Symbol
Hello beautiful people,
I am a curious New York native looking for an adventure outside of my own inspirationally diverse city.
Currently in my sophomore year studying Architecture, I'm looking to travel for many different reasons.
I have been traveling every waking day of my life in New York, and although I am a true New Yorker who takes pride in her city, I yearn for the moments compact with curiosity and experiences from different other cities. I am traveling because I need inspiration for current and future design projects. Chicago is the home to many famous architects like Frank L. Wright, Louis H. Sullivan, and Mies van der Rohe, so Chicago is my first location to explore in terms of architecture landmarks.
I am a city girl at heart, and I love to have a good time.
I am a poet, an old soul, an artist, and an investor of people.
I volunteer most of my time to my community because I believe in the benefit of giving back.
I love having conversations, and learning new things about cultures, about locations, and about life.
I am multicultural and speak three different languages: American Sign Language, English, and Spanish
I love books! I love reading and writing.
Architecture is more then just a career to me, it is a way of life. My mother is the reason why I decided to become an Architect. Architecture does not limit the architect, in fact, it is an art. It is a design process, filled with creativity, process, and most importantly, dedication.
I plan to travel to Chicago this July 2012 for a couple different reasons.
1. There is a deaf convention coming in July 18th until the 22nd.
2. Chicago is where the first Sky scraper was built. The Home Insurance Building (Unfortunately it was demolished in 1931)
3. Architecture is lively in Chicago. When I say "lively" I mean the history of Architecture in Chicago is still rich for me to sketch and study.
4. VACATION!! Me and my partner have been planing on going away for vacation and I am so excited to not only learn and explore but to finally be able to relax.