I'm a huge nerd who lives at the intersection of technology and activism. I like to make stuff and solve big problems. Travel is one of the best ways to meet people of different views and challenge your assumptions. AirBnB is awesome because it facilitates this, and also pays for travel of our own!
- North America: Nearly every US state & Ontario
- South America: Studied for a month in Vina Del Mar, Chile
- Europe: England, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland
- Asia: Mainland China & Korea
- When I say I speak Mandarin, I mean my girlfriend does (I speak about 100 words), and for Spanish - I'm intermediate level - so we'll be able to get by, but probably not talk very in-depth.
- I can help you fix stuff (car, electronics, etc.)
- I can teach you stuff: science, engineering, math, economics, history, etc.
Nick has completed online and offline ID verification.