Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 95
- Arthur Phillip High School, University of Technology, Sydney
- Student Services Australia
- Jenny's Airbnb Symbol
By day, I'm a general manager for a funky, little marketing agency in the sunny city of Sydney!
I love to eat, as I'm food blogger back home, love hitting the slopes on the snowboard, yoga, barre, tennis, music, watchin' the NBA & soccer, and plenty of travelling and adventures in between. My travelling style is relaxed yet busy; I love discovering hot foodie spots, going for a hike, having a beer at the local and soaking in some sun. Most of the time I'm exploring with my partner, Anthony or a group of my close friends who equally enjoy adventures!
My most recent holiday was chasing the summer by hopping over to the States, road tripping through Cali and hopping through to Vegas, NYC, Miami, Orlando and Mexico. My highlight was swimming with the fishes in the cenotes in Tulum and soaking in the culture and sun in Playa del Carmen! Then I hopped over to eat up a feast in Japan with a bunch of mates, hitting up Tokyo, Osaka & Hakone which were amazing!
I'm super wanderlust at the moment, so in 2016 our next adventures will be...
- Roadtrippin' around Tasmania
- Soaking up the sun in Thailand (Phuket & Bangkok)
- Surfin up a storm in the North Shore of Waikiki
- Wine touring Barossa Valley Adelaide
- Back under the Thaiiiii sun for Christmas!
I love living like a local when travelling, so I'm looking for cosy and comfortable homes where we can!