We are native-born locals in our mid-thirties with our lovely baby, Cici, residing in the next door of the guests' apartment. Alice and I have been serving in international hospitality field for more than decade, who know the demands of travelers aiming at sightseeing and/or business visit very well. We would like to provide all the information and help for organizing your trip in Guangzhou. We would help planning your sightseeing route in the city and Hong Kong/Macau as well, finding delicious Cantonese foods for you in very secret locations, arranging transport for your business trips from/to other cities, and even finding a professional interpreter for your business meetings! Just tell us exactly what you need:-) And if possible, we would like to invite you having dinner with us, enjoying our local style home cooked meal - the host can cook!
We offer not only a place to stay, but also a touch to the common life in Guangzhou.
- Q: Is this a hotel?
- A: No. This is NOT a hotel but our own place. Mutual respect and adequate consideration is a must. If you love being pampered in fancy hotels or residing in dazzling night life, this is NOT the place for you.
- Q: Is there any additional charges during my stay?
- A: No. This is NOT a hotel. There won't be annoying additional charges.
- Q: Is your place clean and tidy?
- A: Yes, we keep our place clean and tidy as possible as we could. We have our apartment cleaned once a week on Thursday morning by professional housekeeper. The bedclothes and blankets are changed & washed after every guest move out.
- Q: Is your place close to the airport?
- A: No. Actually the airport - Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport - is located at the suburbs, where is about 35 kilometers from the downtown. Our place is definitely NOT close to the airport. But with convenient metro lines, it takes only about one hour to get there from my place.
- Q: How far is it from your place to ...?
- A: Please provide the precise address or the building of the destination. We would like to find out for you the best means of transport and an estimation of time/money cost.
- Q: Can I pay by cash?
- A: All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Paying by cash is NOT encouraged.
Got any more questions? Feel free to contact us!