Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Owner and director of Turkey Property Shop Rentals here in Side, Turkey.
Christopher Lewis has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Apartment was very fairly new, nice and clean, and the surroundings and neighbourhood the same. The apartment is generally well fit (including a set of tennis rackets for the nice tennis court on the back of the building. The garden is lovely and the swimming pool had the cleanest, fresh water (of course with chlorine) with good sunbeds and mattresses for many good hours and days inside and around the swimming pool. The area is safe and the security polite and present 24/7. All in all we found 800 Euro for 3 weeks was very good value for money.
We had a rental car so we had no problem with getting around - otherwise we would expect one has to make use of taxis as there are no public transport close by.
Host was quick and positive to respond to our initial messages and seemed fluent in English but failed to follow up our suggestions for improvement:
1) Water duct around the children pool is dangerous (lacking adequate supporting edge to hold up much of the covers if actually walking across them) and caused one of our guests to fall and break his finger and damage his knee. If he had carried our baby the situation could have been fatal. This happened on our first day but nothing was done to close off or repair the area.
2) We got surprised to find out that there was no dish washer but realise that we should have read the advertisement more carefully.
3) The double bed was creaky. All mattresses were hard and for several of our guest painful to sleep on. 2 beds were missing quilts.
4) The kitchen could have done with a little more kitchen utensils (e.g. no wine opener).
5) Wi-Fi is common for the whole complex but cannot be reached from the flat. We found a signal enough to connect from one corner of the swimming pool but the speed is close to none-existing.
6) Second set of keys were missing the second key to get into the building. The key rings were of poor quality and made us conclude that some former guests must have lost this. However, just before leaving the apartment on our final day we found a bunch of spare keys above the fridge and maybe one of these were the key we found missing (we didn't have time to check out as we were leaving for our transport to the airport).
7) The apartment could have done with a guiding folder.
We had a great time at this apartment, 5 adults and one child in a very clean, spacious and comfortable home.
The location is very good, although not near the beach we drove 15min to the public Evrenseki beach, which in October was very empty and with great water for swimming. There was also a car service to the beach, which we didn't use.
The swimming pools are very good and well kept, I could spend all day lying by the pool! Unfortunately the water temperature was a bit cold, still with some courage we could get in and and swim for a while, the weather was still very hot.
The neighbours were all very friendly, they are mostly people that own summer places in these blocks.
Chris was always available and helpful with any issues we raised, we felt very welcome and well supported.
The biggest problem was internet access, although there are several wifi routers around the area, none of them would bring good coverage to the apartment, so it was practically impossible to use them at home. When using wifi outside, its speed was too slow, only good enough for email and text.
We had a very good time, and would definitely come back.
Wir haben 4 Nächte in diesem tollen Appartment verbracht. Als wir ankamen, zeigte uns die Security die Wohnung und übergab uns die Schlüssel. Die Aussicht vom Balkon war super. Die Wohnung war besser als erwartet - schön geräumig und sauber - , so dass wir uns wie zu Hause fühlten. Der Swimming-Pool war genauso sehr sauber und wurde jeden Morgen gereinigt.
Kurz gefasst: Es war eine sehr schöne entspannte Zeit. Die Kommunikation mit dem Vermieter Christopher war auch perfekt.
Vielen Dank für diese tolle Möglichkeit :)))
As we were there, the security showed us the appartment and gave us the key. It was very clean and beautiful! We felt like we were at our own sweet home (for 4 nights) :)
The swimming pool was also very clean and the ocean isn't far from there. We are very excited of this location.
The communication with the owner Christopher was also perfect.
All in all, it's highly recommended!!
Thanks for this beautiful possibility!! :)
Kun lige hjemkommet fra et super fantastisk ferie i Ilica, Four Seasons, Side i Tyrkiet.
Vi kan kun varmt anbefale Spring 3 A12. Det var en fantastisk lejlighed, som lever 100% op til forventningerne. Værten Christopher har været utrolig hjælpsom både inden afrejse med at besvare en masse spørgsmål og under vores ophold i Side. Christopher sørgede for transport til og fra lufthavnen - direkte til lejligheden. Rigtig flot kvarter - utrolig roligt og de lokale var meget hjælpsomme og snaksagelige. Vi kan kun varmt anbefale andre at leje denne lejlighed :-)
Everything was super! The location is perfect - very quite and peaceful. The town and beach is only 5 minutes drive by car, so is the large supermarket Migros. Cafe and restaurant on site is very modestly priced and food is great, so there is no need to travel anywhere if you fancy some turkish cuisine. The apartment is very large and bright. Great kitchen facilities let you cook yourself and save money. The are a lot of stunning sceneries you can visit within 30-40 minutes drive - Green Canyon, Manavgat waterfall, Duden and Kursunlu Waterfall. Antalya or Alanya is only an hour drive. In overall the best place for the money you can find in the region. Special thanks to Chris for his hospitality and being very helpful!
Our trip to Turkey was great, thanks to our host Christopher (and Sue). Christopher was really friendly, helped us a lot for example by the airport transfer and in many other things too, like changing our money in the local Bank, buying fruit and vegetables in the best local market, and found a great travel agency where we could book our excursions. He could answer all of our questions.
The apartment was better than in the pictures, big, very clean, comfortable, well-equipped with 2 ACs, flat screen tv with lot of english channels (movies too), and a great pool outside. We can absolutely recommend it, we would like to go back again any time!
The sandy beach is superb, they are some free (!) mini buses to get there from the apartment if you don't like to walk.
What a nice and charming person! Stayed a little short to get to know him better, but very positive, correct and neat person!